Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day #3 - Going With the Flow

Don't you just love being a woman? I started my period today and have not felt like moving, let along doing yoga. The idea of doing traditional yoga is exhausting to just think about. Instead of forcing myself to practice, and go against what my body needs right now, I decided to do some simple breath and energy exercises. (I also indulged in the yoga of eating... mindfully gobbling up a spoonful of yummy extra icing that I had froze. Not traditionally healthy, but my body in it's current state delighted in the sugar!) I think days like these should involve honoring your own inner flow. As a woman, take some time for yourself. Do something to pamper yourself!

I also thought I would include a video with today's entry. This shows the simple breath exercises that can help balance your energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment